You may not use any material from this website without the expressed written consent of SuperSedan and Aspire Media.
You agree to not use the Service to:
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a our official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping rooms) that are designated for such purpose.
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to "scroll" faster than other users of the Service are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
- "stalk" or otherwise harass another; or
- collect or store personal data about other users.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties and any waivers or changes can only be made in writing. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this Agreement will remain in effect. You may not assign any part of this Agreement without Magnum Express's prior written consent. You agree to defend and indemnify Magnum Express and its licensors, including all officers, directors, employees, shareholders and agents, from and against any liability, demand, cause of action or claim of any kind, including without limitation attorney's fee, arising from or connected to your use of the Reservation. You shall pay any taxes on the Reservation or transactions, except for those based on Magnum Express's annual net income. This site contains links to other web sites as a convenience to you. Magnum Express makes no endorsement of, nor is it not responsible for, the content of any other web site. Magnum Express reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Reservation at any time without notice. This license is governed by the laws of the state of California. Any notice under this Agreement shall be delivered by certified mail, return receipt requested to SuperSedan at our business address.
U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS.
This Reservation is provided with RESTRICTED RIGHTS as that term is defined in clause 252.227-7013(c)(1) and (c)(2) of the DFARS.
Copyright © 2005 SuperSedan. All rights reserved.
10510 Victory Blvd. Ste. 202
North Hollywood, CA 91606
Phone: (818) 487-8070
What types of information does this website collect?
We collect the following types of information:
Why is this website collecting the information?
- Traditional contact information such as mailing address, phone number, and fax number.
- Internet contact information such email addresses.
- Information about the user's computer system, such as the web browser type, IP address, and operating system.
- Web pages visited, click stream data, and other navigation information.
We collect the information for the following purposes:
Who will receive the information?
- For website administration purposes.
- To customize the website for the user on multiple visits to the site.
The information will be shared with the following parties:
How long will the information be kept?
Can I review my information?
What if I think there are inaccuracies in my information?
- Our internal staff and our direct agents agents, such as a printing bureau.